Aeron office chair revolutionized office seating with its defining design qualities: the pioneering Pellicle suspension material and its patented PostureFit SL back support, which affords the ideal sit — chest open, shoulders back, pelvis tilted slightly forward. Combining a deep knowledge of human-centered design with cutting-edge technology, the classic Aeron chair is engineered with state-of-the-art adjustability, from the arms, seat height, depth, and recline, to help you maintain the optimal seating posture so you can focus on the task at hand. And it comes available in three chair sizes, offering the most comfort to the largest range of users.
- Breathable fabric keeps you cool and comfortable.
- Three chair sizes mean the most comfort to the largest range of users.
- Adjustable PostureFit SL pads provide lumbar support and stabilize the base of the spine.
- Harmonic Tilt supports the way you naturally move, for a smooth and balanced recline.
- Fully adjustable arms (height, depth, and angle) allow for a custom fit.
- Composed of recycled materials, the production of Aeron in Onyx helps divert plastic waste from the ocean.
Eco-Friendly Description: Awarded the industry-leading Cradle to Cradle V3 Silver Level certification, assessed on our environmental and social performance, Aeron is up to 91% recyclable based on available recycling facilities. The Aeron in Onyx goes one step further. It’s made of up to 2.5 pounds of ocean-bound plastic, helping to divert more than 44 metric tons of plastic waste from the ocean annually*. Aeron has also received the Indoor Advantage Gold certification, SCS Global Services’ highest level of indoor air quality performance for furniture. The certification ensures that furniture products support a healthy indoor environment by meeting strict chemical emission limits for volatile organic compounds (VOCs). *Based on annual sales forecast.